What's Attractive About Ergonomic Chairs That Make You Worth The Investment ?
There are many reasons to invest in an ergonomic chair. And one of the main reasons is to help increase the concentration of people who have to sit and study a lot like students, students and office workers. The ergonomic chair is adjustable and relieves the pressure and strain on the neck of the occupant.
What is an ergonomic chair?
Ergonomic chair is also known as Ergonomic Smart Chair. This is a type of chair born based on the origins of modern office chairs, improved and manufactured on the research of ergonomics.
1. Help protect health thanks to the medical standard sitting posture, injury is also a sum of money:
One study claims that you can reduce most chair-related office ailments by 60% with just an ergonomic chair. This looks like a great investment.
Many people tend to overlook the costs associated with discomfort and injury. This is even more true when it comes to office trauma. We shouldn't deny the value an ergonomic chair can offer in terms of maintenance, injury prevention, or productivity improvement. Research shows that discomfort is a leading office complaint. In addition, lower back pain is one of the causes of work-related disability as well as workers' compensation costs.
2. Give users a feeling of comfort, freedom of personalization
Ergonomic chair with Ergonomic technology design helps you have the best sitting posture when sitting for work or play. Depending on each individual when using, you can adjust the chair to suit such as:
- You can slide the seat cushion in and out to fit your body so that your spine and the back of the chair are snug.
- The mesh backrest responds to all sitting positions, you can adjust the chair to keep an upright position when working or recline when relaxing and even open up to 180 degrees so you can take a nap between hours.
- The headrest, backrest as well as the height of the chair can be adjusted according to your needs.
- Depending on your shoulder size, you can customize the armrest to be horizontal - vertical, up - down or wide - narrow.
3. Ergonomic chair is like a health tool:
When you have a good handy product, it means there is a really good fit between it and you. An ergonomic chair should be supportive and optimized for neutral body positions. Similar to gloves, an ergonomic chair will be designed to fit your body type.
Ergonomic chairs will be designed to fit your body type. But you may need to find the right size to fit you. Because there can't be one chair that fits everyone. For example, people over 1m8 will have a different standard of choosing a chair than someone shorter than 1m5.
To solve this problem, Egolife's Ergonomic chairs can be easily solved, such as the SIHOO M18 chair, the Ergohuman Elite chair, and the Goodtone Filo chair.